- 1- How can I check the status of my order?
The status of your order is updated regularly on Given Tracking link. The order status represents what is happening with your order between the time you place it and the time it ships from our warehouse.
To find your order status, visit you’re provided email and find the tracking email send by us. Here you will find detailed information about order. Once your order is shipped, your tracking number(s) will be displayed when available.
We will also keep you up to date about the status of your order by email. For more information on the email messages you may receive, click here.
For information on tracking your order with the shipping carrier, click here. If you have further questions about your order, please contact us at +61 7555 6985.
- 2- Am I able to make a change or cancel my order?
Because we strive to get your order shipped as quickly as possible, we cannot cancel or change an order once processed. If order is not processed then you can change or cancel your order.
- 3- What shipping methods are available for my order?
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your items(s). Different shipping methods are available depending on the item(s) you wish to purchase and the location to which the items will be delivered. Please note, some items may offer only one shipping method. Following are the Courier Service that we are using:
- 4- How long will it take to receive my order?
Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the Australia. It usually takes 5-9 business days for delivery once the item is shipped.
Please reference our contact Us page for more information on international orders
- 5- How should I return my damaged and defective item?
In the case of items damaged during shipment, please immediately contact our customer care department at +61 7555 6985 or email us at email@example.com We will work with you to replace your item as fast as we can. If we are able to locate a replacement, we will send it to you at no charge, and will ask you to return the damaged/defective item to us using our free return service.
- 6- What is RefurbiPhones.com.au Return policy in Australia?
Products must be unused, unworn, and in good condition with original hang tags and packaging attached. Returns of full-price merchandise must be made within 30 days of purchase. Returns on sale merchandise must be made within 14 days of purchase. Surprise sale, select promotions, and select items that are considered final sale merchandise cannot be returned online or in our shops. You can reference our customer care pages for a full list of return rules and restrictions
- 7- Will RefurbiPhones.com.au Repair my item?
If you need repairs outside of our warranties, we invite you to contact our go-to repair shop in the Australia. We have 5 repair centers in Australia. Please visit our Repair & Service Section. to make arrangements. For other regions, please contact your regional customer service center, or contact us and we will be happy to help you locate a repair facility.
- 8- Is my item under warranty?
At RefurbiPhones.com.au, we believe in all of our products and hope you are as delighted with them as we are. Take a peek at our global product warranties. If you have any questions, please contact our regional centers below to answer any questions! Click here for full list of warranties.
- 9- Who will pay custom duties?
RefurbiPhones.com.au will pay all custom duties if we are sending product from our International Branch. There is no additional charges for a customer to pay.
- 10- What is the difference between free delivery and insured delivery?
For orders shipped with Insured Shipping, RefurbiPhones.com.au will cover in full, any physical loss or damage of the goods during transit* up to the product value. You may opt for another shipment of the same goods as a replacement or a refund of product value.
Below conditions are required in claiming a full product value refund or replacement if you suspect your parcel(s) is/are lost:
1) You open the claim with us (reported by live chat, email or ticket system) within 7 calendar days* after the tracking is sent to you
2) Satisfactory investigation proof or courier confirmation of physical loss or damage of the goods obtained from courier or any other related parties;
*Cases reported to us after 7 calendar days of the tracking provided, we cannot 100% guarantee that courier could open investigation for your parcels’ status.
Below conditions are required in claiming a full product value refund or replacement for damaged good(s):
1) You open the claim with us (reported by live chat, email or ticket system) within 48 hours of receipt*, plus providing all photos of the package, including inner and outer box, courier bag, wrapped bubbles and the product photo
2) Satisfactory investigation proof or courier confirmation of physical loss or damage of the goods obtained from courier or any other related parties
*After 48 hours of receipt, we will deem you to have received the parcel in good working condition and therefore we regret that all claims will not be proceeded thereof.
- 11- What's our contact info?
Address: Room 1A, Level 13 Citigroup, 2 Park Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
Tel: 02 8005 6388
We will try our best to reply to your inquiry in 1-3 business days.